Please supply a detailed pdf document with recent images, including at least 3 works of art you propose to exhibit at Masterpiece London 2022. These should be representative of the quality of your gallery and adhere to the following criteria:
1. Every exhibit at Masterpiece London should be the best of its type, demonstrating sufficient quality and integrity and conforming to the high standards of the Fair’s Vetting Criteria.
2. All pieces must be genuine antiques or works of art of the period they are represented to be, and in their original form, and not a copy of an earlier period that could be defined as a reproduction.
3. Post-1980 exhibits must be unique, bespoke, or of a Limited edition; must be in their original form, be respectful of materials used, and not be of a design that could be defined as a pastiche
4. Of such a standard that its exhibition is in the best interest of the Fair as a whole.
5. Within the area of expertise for which the gallery is best known within the market.
6. All pieces shown at Masterpiece must be offered for sale, with the price displayed on the accompanying label.